The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Help

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
USNCapt2003
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Help

Post by USNCapt2003 »

Hello MAIW community. I need help. I have seen pics of Fallon and Oceana but cannot find them anywhere. I am new to this and need some direction on where I can find these files
james84

Re: Help

Post by james84 »

Hello and welcome.
As for Oceana, somebody is working on a scenery and repaints. Just be patient, it will be worth the wait!
As for Fallon, there was a scenery for FSX but it's not available anymore, so I started my own with ADE9X. You can find it here
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... 18&t=10055

It's still WIP but fully functional, though not 100% realistic as I use MAIW's libraries, being unable to make custom objects (maybe some day I'll learn).
I usually post updates when I manage to add something. You can find the AI aircrafts (Hornets and Vipers) on Mark H.'s website (marksfsrepaints.jimdo.com) and the flightplans I've made are available in the "My Flightplans" thread in the "Your projects/packages" forum.
Hope it helps!
paul day
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Re: Help

Post by paul day »

If it's FS2004 you are looking for go to this forum, your projects/packages page 21 half way down james84 has done a Fallon KNFL scenery and there are some flightplans as well and they are very good.

Regards Paul Day