The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Where can I find a RAAF Richmond scenery?

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Where can I find a RAAF Richmond scenery?

Post by Joseph29 »

Does anyone know where I can find a FS9 scenery for RAAF Richmond? I think I remember seeing one at one time but I don't remember where.
fishlips

Re: Where can I find a RAAF Richmond scenery?

Post by fishlips »

I think you need Voz 1.8 to get that base, I could be wrong! It's been such a long time since I've been near it.
Get Timbo a PM, he should be able to help you further, he helped make a version of it.
I think RAAF Richmond is on the chopping block in real life. It basically only caters for a hand full of old clunkers.
cheer's,

Edit: Just checked, yeap its in Voz 1.8 which is a huge dowload but has a sh*t load of Aussie airports and scenery.
RAAF Richmond YSRI by Tim Mayhew.
Try this link.
http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/fil ... -complete/
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

Thanks! I just updated the MAIW package RAAF 33sqn with the new Airbus KC-30 AI and did not realize the squadron moved to Amberley.
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

There is good chance that all aircraft at currently based at Richmond will be restationed in Queensland in the not to distant future. Either Amberley or Townsville could house them.
cheer's,
flightsimdev
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by flightsimdev »

You can find most scenery for FSX/P3D on my website, and the odd FS9 airport from years ago, go to flightsimdev.com.

Just not Amberley.
If it's not right the first time, don't bother doing it at all!