The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Installation instructions for *.woai files?

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
PlaneCpt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Installation instructions for *.woai files?

Post by PlaneCpt »

I have no clue how to unpack or install packages that end with .woai. I've googled it and did not ger any wiser. Can anyone explain or point to any existing thread where this is explained, please? Thanx.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Installation instructions for *.woai files?

Post by Firebird »

The packages are installed using the WoAI installer at http://www.world-of-ai.com/

What I would ask is which package(s) were you thinking of installing, as some have been superceded.
Also the reason that we stopped using the rather nice installer was that we were getting issues with the Windows folder and filename file length parameter.
As far as I remember all of the packages installed ok but if you uninstalled it, using the woai installer it would take out more aircraft than just the ones you wanted.

If would recommend installing it to a temp folder and then manually copying your files across to your system. If you are not confident of what goes where after you have installed to the temp folder then let us know.
Steve
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

Re: Installation instructions for *.woai files?

Post by Woogey »

Be advised that most of the WOAI files do not work in P3d4. I tried.

-Woog