The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

FSX AI Problem

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
DaleRFU
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: MSFS

FSX AI Problem

Post by DaleRFU »

Afternoon All,

I am currently making some flightplans for the RAF Typhoons now that the model's have been converted. The issue I am having is that the AI aircraft don't appear at either Lossiemouth or Coningsby. They appear at other locations that I have sent the aircraft to such as Fairford and Warton. I thought it might be the models but they appear at other airfields. I have checked the AFD's for both Lossiemouth and Coningsby and the parking radius's are big enough, the flightplans are in FSX format (as are all the other ones I have loaded) and still nothing.

Has anybody got any idea what could be causing the issue? The scenery I am using is ACG Coningsby and the in dev Lossiemouth

Kind Regards
Dale
:smt006
Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy
clickclickdoh
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: FSX AI Problem

Post by clickclickdoh »

Double check that there isnt a fs9 flightplan lurking somewhere. AIFP can check your whole install folder for you. A hidden fs9 flightplan causes this 99% of the time... usually lurking in a scenery folder.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

You touched on the obvious issue, the obvious one with your symptoms is that there is an FS9 flightplan involving those two bases or very close by.
Steve
DaleRFU
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: MSFS

Post by DaleRFU »

Yep that seems to have been the problem. an old FS9 file in with the ukmil Leuchars. Thanks for the help, didn't know about that feature in AIFP, worked a treat.

Thanks guys
Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy