The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Callsign question

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Callsign question

Post by Joseph29 »

Does anyone know the callsigns for the Moroccan Air Force, Bulgarian Air Force, and the Romanian Air Force C-27J's? The cfg has SPARTAN for all of them, but I don't think that's right.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Callsign question

Post by Victory103 »

I can't see them on ADS-B exchange or Flightradar24, but I would take a guess as a cargo aircraft flying internationally, they would use "country" Air Force 123. If you are adjusting the flightplans and looked for google images on destinations, sometimes the spotters will put the callsign they used with ATC if they have a VHF/UHF scanner.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Thanks. I did look at photos hoping someone would post the callsign in the comments section, but I did not find any.

One other question. Would it be Morocco Air Force? Or Moroccan Air Force? (Same with the other two. Bulgaria or Bulgarian? Romania or Romanian?
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FS9

Post by Stewart Pearson »

Joseph29 wrote: 19 Sep 2018, 03:27 Thanks. I did look at photos hoping someone would post the callsign in the comments section, but I did not find any.

One other question. Would it be Morocco Air Force? Or Moroccan Air Force? (Same with the other two. Bulgaria or Bulgarian? Romania or Romanian?
Hi there,

Still unable to get EVP working in FS9. However I went back through some of our previous releases and found that we've used:

RMAF (Moroccan Air Force)
Bulgarian Air Force
Romanian Air Force

Have attached them here.
Attachments
Country Callsigns.rar
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Romanian Air Force is "ROMAF" (ROF), Bulgarian Air Force is "BULAF" (AFB).

Not sure about the Royal Moroccan Air Force. They don't have a published ICAO callsign.