The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

UAE C-17s

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team
Version: P3D

UAE C-17s

Post by tango234 »

Morning all,

Does anyone happen to know where I can find repaints for the United Arab Emirates C-17s? I've found plans but no repaints so far (probably sucking at searching for the obvious but that would be nothing new).
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: UAE C-17s

Post by petebramley »

I have a texture by Graham King of UAF_1223 in my C-17 folder but have no idea where I got it. A trawl through my downloads did not turn up the original zip and I could find nothing on Avsim\Flightsim\Ray Parkers sites and nothing at the Owls nest. You are welcome to it if no other can be found. Just send me a PM with an email addres.

Pete
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

Hello

There already is a topic with the samed question

heve look here : https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/26/1 ... ae#p166991

there is a answer ;-)
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team

Post by tango234 »

Hi Pete, from more digging its looking like the ones Graham King did were the only ones, and his site is long dead. PM is inbound-thanks for the offer!

Thanks TheFoufure-I did look at that, but it doesn't say where to find the UAE C-17s (they were mentioned in post 2 incorrectly-Ray Parker never painted them). Since it is nearly three years old I elected not to bump that thread with my own query.