The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Matrix Scenery Question

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
lancer27
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Matrix Scenery Question

Post by lancer27 »

Hi, I have Prepar3D v4.5 for a few months now and I also have The Matrix as well. I noticed that some of the good folks on the website and on your Team have come out with new scenery packages like NAS Pt Mugu for example. I was wondering if these new releases of scenery were going to be included in the next Matrix update...or should I go ahead and install them myself? And I had a secondary side question as well...I noticed that NAS Whidbey Island and NAS El Centro have not been done yet for P3D. Is this because of some air field elevation issues in the Sim or are they coming in the next Matrix update as well?
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Matrix Scenery Question

Post by Greg »

Hi Lancer,

I'm always trying to include extra stuff but it's a lot of work, so we can only include a few airfield conversions at a time. The same goes for new stuff in the library. I have some team members helping me with scenery conversions but even then it's a slow process.

At this moment, region updates are "best effort" and I can't give you any guarantees. If that's not good enough, then by all means install the scenery manually. I hope to get everything back on the rails in a few weeks.
lancer27
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: Matrix Scenery Question

Post by lancer27 »

Hi, thanks for the info :)