The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MAIW flightplans not showing in UK

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
maplehurst
Cadet
Cadet

MAIW flightplans not showing in UK

Post by maplehurst »

I have flightplans for RAF Atlas showing OK at Brize Nortan. Now I add AI flightplan for UK Hercules and Voyager neither shows up. I have then tried to add all my UKMIL AI flights of which there are many and none of them show up. All my US military flights show perfectly in the US.
I have separated each Hercules and Voyager aircraft and flightplans in a test area with new output airports such as EGLL and KIAD. Nothing at EGLL but all is OK at KIAD. I have even tried to lower the position in scenery.cfg but no change.

I have successfully installed hundreds of AI flightplans in the past without any problem in the past.
What has changed is that I am now running on WIN 10 not 8.1. All other FSX activity is working fine even UTLive which I thought may have given me problems.

I am at a total lose as to what is going on so any help would be appreciated.

Michael
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: MAIW flightplans not showing in UK

Post by shaggy22 »

Hi Michael, have you checked for any rogue FS9 files? If there is 1 that will stop any fsx aircraft in the area so it will need to be converted or removed. AIFP is a great tool for this
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
maplehurst
Cadet
Cadet

Post by maplehurst »

Dan, Firstly thank you for the very quick reply and advice.

It was so obvious and like all things it is so obvious. I remember checking over a year ago and forgot I had recently resurrected an old UK ai bgl file from an old backup folder. Now all is back and back to happy flying.

best regards Michael
ps if only life was this simple !
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by shaggy22 »

Glad you got it sorted mate :D
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/