The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

New at Avsim

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

New at Avsim

Post by KevinJarvis »

Anyone try these out yet?
Are there repaints available. I'm at work and can't do much searching at the moment.

JaBoG31 "Boelcke" Noervenich (ETNN) Tornado flightplans by Jan Vorbroecker.

These are the flightplans for the JaBoG31 "Boelcke" Tornados based in Noervenich. As they do not have any schedule these flightplans are fictional. To make them as real as possible I used places where the regs have been seen in the past. Also included are three waypoints (ranges). Please read the readme file for further information and where to get some repaints and recommended sceneries.
Kevin Jarvis

Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Sprocky will be pleased that you picked up on his upload,KJ, and yes he includes details of where to get paint schemes from in his readme.
Steve
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by KevinJarvis »

Sorry Jan,
I thought I recognized that name but just couldn't place it...LOL.

@Steve, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm sure its'a great pack.

No, he didn't pay me to post about it either...but.......
Kevin Jarvis

sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

@Kevin:
You should have looked at my post here :wink:
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/forum/vi ... php?t=1437
But thanks for mentioning it here 8)

Graham King did the whole fleet for me. But they are not available from his homepage. Perhaps he will send you those upon request.

These flightplans were done a while ago (last summer). They were intended to be used with a package someone wanted to create. Unfortunatly he is too busy so I finally decided to release the plans before the Typhoon will replace the Tornados :wink: BTW: he was the only one who knew that I will release the flightplans.

One thing for those having FPS problems:
The traffic percentage entry is always 1%. Just change it if you are in the need.
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Post by CelticWarrior »

Jan,

Do you have any word of when JaBoG31 transition to the Taifun?
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by nickblack423 »

sprocky wrote:One thing for those having FPS problems:
The traffic percentage entry is always 1%. Just change it if you are in the need.
If anyone who frequents here has theirs set at anything higher then I want to know why? :lol: Whats the point of adding AI Traffic and only having half of it show up...Thats just STOOPID. LOL

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

CelticWarrior wrote:Jan,

Do you have any word of when JaBoG31 transition to the Taifun?
I am sure I read it somewhere but cannot remember where I saw it :roll: I have the year 2013 in my head but I am not sure for that.
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Did somebody of you guys already installed my flightplans? I would like to know what you think of them. Dont want to know if they are good. If you have any comments on how to make something better that I could use for future projects that would be nice. :)
Jan
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Sprocky,I've downloaded your FP but I can't see any of the a/c.
I did a lot of test and I think there is some problem with Graham's repaint.
I've just finish to re-download the repaint for trying if there was some problem with first download.

I don't understand some things....
Your aircraft_etnn.txt has 46 aircrafts
Your aircraft.cfg has all 46 aicrafts but 35 of them point to the same texture folder (JAF_JBG31_45+23) 9 point to texture JAF_JBG31_45+64 and 2 point to JAF_JBG31_45+92.
This will show only 3 different a/c.Is this correct?
Last question,Graham's repaint has only 27 texture folders,where can we get the other 19?

BTW,now.....back to test :twisted:

Bye
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

bismarck wrote:Sprocky,I've downloaded your FP but I can't see any of the a/c.
I did a lot of test and I think there is some problem with Graham's repaint.
I've just finish to re-download the repaint for trying if there was some problem with first download.

I don't understand some things....
Your aircraft_etnn.txt has 46 aircrafts
Your aircraft.cfg has all 46 aicrafts but 35 of them point to the same texture folder (JAF_JBG31_45+23) 9 point to texture JAF_JBG31_45+64 and 2 point to JAF_JBG31_45+92.
This will show only 3 different a/c.Is this correct?
Last question,Graham's repaint has only 27 texture folders,where can we get the other 19?

BTW,now.....back to test :twisted:

Bye
First: thanks for testing.

The mentioned package from Graham King just includes a few repaints.Three or four for JaBoG31 - cant remember. Thats why I assigned the fleet to those. The other repaints in his package are for other squads.
You may contact Graham as he has done the whole fleet. Perhaps he may send you the fleet repaints. I have them, too, but so far I have no permission to post them anywhere. I did not even ask him yet. :wink:
Did you change the fltsim entries to match the correct order?
Did you check if you have the IDS model in your Tornado aircraft folder?
Where did you try to see them? Did you try the given time/place mentioned in the readme?
Did you check the texture.*** folder names?
I am using the PAI model. I dont know - in case if you are using the FMAI model - if the FMAI model has a different "sim=" entry. I have the repaints installed in the same aircraft folder that came with the Italian Airforce Tornado package.

Hope this helps to find the fault.
Jan
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

-Did you change the fltsim entries to match the correct order?YES

Did you check if you have the IDS model in your Tornado aircraft folder?YES,I Have

Where did you try to see them?I have two fictious airport just for testing purpose,so I've my Flightplans;Airport and Aircraft .txt files (correctly compiled :wink: )

Did you check the texture.*** folder names?Yes,all is correct

I am using the PAI model..... I have the repaints installed in the same aircraft folder that came with the Italian Airforce Tornado package.Me too.First I've use the Italian Tornado as base model, and then try with the original Tornado downloaded from PAI site.

I've also tried to re-download the Graham's package but the problem was not there.

:cry: Bye
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

I am sure you are using FS9 :roll:

Why dont you just try to install my flightplans? Correct me if I am wrong: Didnt you have a nice scenery/AFCAD for LIED :wink: ? Just check the given time mentioned in the readme. I am not sure but I guess it was 09:55GMT Tuesday or Thursday.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Jan
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Hi Jan, the AFCAD for LIED is here:
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/forum/vi ... sc&start=0

I'll try to install your flightplans but the problem is not there.I'm sure that I've done all correctly.

I've make the Tornado (from PAI) visible in the aircraft list and all I can see, are the Tornado with the original texture coming with the package.Adding the texture from Italian Tornado or GAFFTC package,I can see them, but not the texture from Graham's package.

:cry: :cry:

Ciao,Giorgio
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Problem solved!!!
The problem was in the aircraft.cfg
I added all new "fltsim" sections correctly with right number at the beginning of the file.Forgot to check the bottom of the file where there was other "fltsim" sections.... :twisted:
Now all it's ok,I've just to try your flightplans Jan.
Thanks for your help.

Giorgio

P.S.
I've red right now your PM.Thanks again.
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

As I said in the PM: sometimes the fault is so close you cannot see it :wink:

Glad it works now! Hope you enjoy it.
Jan
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Not yet tested in deep,but now my LIED is more full then ever....
I have to revise my FP..... :wink:
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Hope you like it!
Jan