The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Current Military AI Models where to download idea

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
RipPipPip
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Current Military AI Models where to download idea

Post by RipPipPip »

Hi!

I've just edited RWAI A-10 info in this thread -
Current Military AI Models/Military AI Models in Development: http://www.militaryaiworks.com/forum/vi ... highlight=:
to reflect its current status - available and possible to download, together with paintkit(s).

The idea is to add in such an info to all currently finished and available models (if possible).

There is also other question: do MAIW / MAIW Contibutor modelers would like to upload their work as a separate model packs to Avsim.com / Flightsim.com , apart from letting them to be embedded in MAIW / WOAI packages?
I do not stress to any formal kind of pack, just a short text readme and an example texture would fit. No flightplans and / or scenery are obligatory. It is also very nice to have a paintkit (does not matter how finished it is) for each kind od model ...
I did this for A-10s and plan to do same for almost-ready-to-go ( :wink: ) EF Typhoons.

I think this would satisfy all these Military AI fans round here, waiting eagerly for quality MAIW packages, containing new models (and textures, of course).
This would also serve as reference model downloads for MAIW (non-MAIW) package developers (it is sometimes a hard question: which model version I have on my disk and is it the last available?)
"For a few FPS more"
Rysiek Winawer
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by bismarck »

Rysiek,I think this is a good idea.

I also think that would be very nice to have the opportunity to download a new AI aircraft without waiting for a complete package.
For example,I'm waiting for AI Typhoon for a long time.I'd like to download it without the entire package.
In my military AI traffic, I also use B2 Spirit and I know that a really AI B2 is available (NBAI B2) but...where can I download it?

I think that, if an aircraft is available before than the package that will contain it will be,it would be downloadable.(...if the author wants,of course...)

Bye