The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

AI Wish list

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
redtail58554

AI Wish list

Post by redtail58554 »

Just curious, what the current wish list is for people nowadays? I know the B-52 is up there on the list, but what else?
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: AI Wish list

Post by Firebird »

A wish list is something that users have, and yes we are users as well, but as suppliers we leave the modellers to do what they fancy and we work with what they produce. They are more productive that way.

We think that wish lists just get peoples hopes up so we don't keep one. You could never keep up with reality.
Steve
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by miljan »

Steve is right.For example me:I started one model,that soon i gave up and started another two.One of those two is on stand by while the latest i started is on the good way 8) But that somebody ask that model from me , probably i will need a year to finish it.
VIVA LA VIDA
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

redtail58554 wrote:Just curious, what the current wish list is for people nowadays? I know the B-52 is up there on the list, but what else?
I did start a poll on The Owl's Nest some time ago. Although I suspect that some aircraft are being pushed by multi-voters, it gives some picture. You can find the poll in the AI & Flightsim section.
Cheers,
Martin

Post by fishlips »

As a designer, I can't seem to complete my own wish list let alone the wishes of others, times are getting tough as freeware designers are getting thin on the ground, this and along with finding assistance with modelling increasingly harder to achieve stretches out design times and some models simply get scrapped on the eve of completion.