The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Carrier Landings

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
paspou
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: Carrier Landings

Post by paspou »

it is because I'm utilising the VPA ' model ..... they are the TEAM who have demanded autorisation and have a licence
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Jeezes is it a full moon or something? :lol:

Paspou, you seem to have been here long enough to know how the AI community works. If you want to make some alterations to someone's file and share it, you ask that someone if that's okay. That's how it's always been here. If you took someone's repaint, slapped a new registration on it and shared it here without credit, we would react in the same way. How another developer does things is irrelevant.

We are not going to discuss this any further as I think our point is clear.

Now back on topic. Carrier landings, was it? :wink: :D
usb
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by usb »

Hey, everybody, this is still my thread and it is supposed to be on how to change an air file on what ever aircraft so to achieved a quick stop on landing which has been explained at the first part of this thread. Please take any and all off topics somewhere else. Please have a Merry Christmas as well. Ho! Ho1
Mike G.
Amo la Aviacion

Post by Amo la Aviacion »

Hi, you can use FSX Steam. It's possible to make carrier landings safely and relatively easy. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!