The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

AI KC-135R

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
viper810

AI KC-135R

Post by viper810 »

Is the PAI KC-135R replaceble by the MGAI KC-135R?
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FS9

Re: AI KC-135R

Post by Stewart Pearson »

viper810 wrote:Is the PAI KC-135R replaceble by the MGAI KC-135R?
They are not interchangeable. We will work our way through the tanker units, replacing PAI with our own one, but it'll take a bit of time.
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Just a question on boom/drogue animations on this model. Working these models into the new beta VRS TacPac and was looking for info from the designers on the animation schedule (altitude or time). I've loaded up the CDAI KC-10, no issues, but during the refueling process the boom cycles for 2 minutes.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Refueling animations on all the models are set to the following conditions:

1). Aircraft altitude between 20,000 ft - 24,0000 ft
2). Aircraft pitch attitude less than 1 degree

With those two conditions met, the refueling animations will be triggered and stay visible. As soon as either of those conditions are no longer met, the animations reverse themselves.

I have to finish the version with the hose trailing from the boom but the other two versions are available if you send me a PM.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log