The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

New AI L-39

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
DaleRFU
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: MSFS

New AI L-39

Post by DaleRFU »

New AI model on flightsim.com made by Mark Griggs. First impressions are that it is very nice 8)

Thanks Mark
:smt006
Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Re: New AI L-39

Post by gsnde »

For those searching like me... she is not AI tagged and in the normal FS9 aircraft section. Looking forward to test her.
Cheers,
Martin

Re: New AI L-39

Post by fishlips »

For some reason the Flightsim upload page did not have the check boxes that defined whether it was an AI aircraft, Flight model or other, etc but I did make special mention to the staff of the Library that it was an AI model only.
I'm also thinking of updating the model further to provide more choice of selection. The main paintkit will remain the same but will include the additional texture mapping when completed.
I'll be releasing more models over the coming months via Flightsim.com that have been sitting around collecting dust so the FS community can have these AI over there skies of there prefered countries without any further delay.
I look forward to seeing some of wild paintjobs that have been placed on this airframe around the world, so get your paint brushes out!

Cheer's,
Mark