The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

NBAI A-4 Skyhawk

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by nickblack423 »

Well it wont be a real bad chew to make the A-4E into the N so I may give it a go.

If people want them enough just ask. But when Ive got less on my plate ok HEHE

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
Tweek
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Tweek »

Of course. Personally, I don't have much use for a Top Gun package, but then I'm not desperate for A-4s operating out of Germany! It'd just be a nice addition, really. :)
monkie
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by monkie »

The nice thing about modeling an aircraft like the Skyhawk is that it spans such a long period of time and will fit in with retro as well as modern AI sets. The Skyhawk also has been used by many countries over it's career.

JC
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Nick

I've just heard that the IDF use the A-4 in a similar Air Combat Training role as the USN. Looks like another repaint coming on...

John
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by nickblack423 »

OK, good news the A4 model is complete, in its clean config for TopGun anyway. I will be doing a few loadouts for it for this package, but concentrating on the clean model. Obviously I will be able to tailor it for other packages.

Below a shot of some of the TopGun aggressor A4s. Sorry for the picture, it corrupted on disc and this is all I could salvage, and as the only way I can do this is by saving on floppy and then posting using works computers. Bloody RAF are terrible behind the times with computers.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"