The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

A request

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

A request

Post by VulcanDriver »

Can I ask for a PC-9M please. A proper AI version is missing from FS and its needed for a new package I'm working on.

Cheers

John
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by reconmercs »

lol John, now your acting like a community guy :P If I remember correctly, theres no need to make a request for one of those anyway :wink:
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Ah Dave Friswell's done one. I'll ask if we can use it. If so I just need to repaint her!

John
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by reconmercs »

VulcanDriver wrote:Ah Dave Friswell's done one. I'll ask if we can use it. If so I just need to repaint her!

John
nope, not that one 8)
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Uhhh? Have I missed something... Actually I'm rather glad as Dave's PC-9 has multiple textures which may have an impact on the FPS. I'll just have to wait then....
John

VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Ignore me, I've just read my PM....

John
John