The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

MGAI AT-3 on Flightsim

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

MGAI AT-3 on Flightsim

Post by Victory103 »

Filename: mg_ai_aidc_at3.zip
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: MGAI AT-3 on Flightsim

Post by RKE »

Nice surprise :D

I've taken the liberty of cooking up some flightplans for it, in case people would like to get it flying in their sim. I've sent them to the various ROCAF bases, as well as waypoints ROC1-8, so you'll need all of the MAIW ROCAF packages for those. The good news is that their home base has already done by MAIW (It's in the ROCAF Air Force Academy package), but the bad news is that their parking spots aren't coded, so they'll probably park all over the place.

I've also thrown in a VCP for their (hypothetical) callsign, Thunder Tiger.

Edit: Forgot to add, those are the first flightplans I've ever cooked up with the RPP FP Generator, so be gentle with me :lol:

Edit2: And sure enough, I got something wrong right off the bat :roll: Misread the single-pilot part, thinking it was the solo version of the AT-3 (which they made a couple of). Updated the fltsim section with a sprinkling of single pilot flights.
Attachments
RCAY-AT3.zip
(16.2 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
fltsim.txt
(18.21 KiB) Downloaded 59 times