The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

SBAI SU-27 series

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

SBAI SU-27 series

Post by jimrodger »

Busy playing about with Russian flightplans and sceneries especially at the SBAI SU-27 series.

I couldn't work out why aircraft just weren't appearing at airfields.
Checked and found out the wingspan for the SBAI SU-27 series is set at 122.296ft, in reality it's just over 48ft.

Anyone know of a reason why it would be set so high, even if it had a parachute I'm pretty sure it would still be a lot less.

A very confused...

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: SBAI SU-27 series

Post by f4nutter »

Jim, i had many a hour lost looking for these SU's in the end i used The Owl's AI Aircraft Editor and change the radious to 13mtr so they parked on all combat parking spots much better then changing 100's of afcads.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: SBAI SU-27 series

Post by jimrodger »

f4nutter wrote:Jim, i had many a hour lost looking for these SU's in the end i used The Owl's AI Aircraft Editor and change the radious to 13mtr so they parked on all combat parking spots much better then changing 100's of afcads.
Thanks for the tip, sorted it out nicely.

Many thanks

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"