The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

AI Transall C-160

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

AI Transall C-160

Post by BlueArrow »

Hi Guys from the conversion teams !
Thanks a lot for your great work in the last years. Nevertheless I’m still looking for the conversion of the French Transporter Pack (MAIW French Hercules and Transall.zip) especially the Transall C-160. While the C-130 has been converted, the C-160 is still missing. It would be great if you would convert the C-160 also. Thanks in advance and best wishes
Michael
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: AI Transall C-160

Post by Firebird »

Unfortunately we are unable to convert the Transall as nobody has permission from Fernando to convert any of his models and he has left the scene.
We always endeavour to honour everybody's work and their rights so we do not touch anything that we do not have permission to do so.
Steve
BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BlueArrow »

Hej Steve,
thanks for your immediate answer. This is very annoying. But we have had the same problems in the early 2000th, when we created the (user flyable)Transall C-160 for the FS9 and wanted to bring out some of our textures for his AI C-160. In those days he also was uncooperative, although we only wanted to support his model. Then we created the AI C-160 our own, but sadly also only for FS9. It’s very sad, that this famous “Lady” can’t enter the P3D. :(
Keep the spirit !
Best regards
Michael
WZNGT
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by WZNGT »

Yeah, would be nice to have another option for C-160 in FSX, the one from JSS is payware and not on Steam, and the other free one doesn't seemed to have a paint kit...
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Michael, I am willing to take a look at your FS9 AI Transall to see if I can convert it for FSX/P3D - can you share the files? Most important I guess is that your AI model has a single or no more than 2 texture sheets.

Henk.