The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Ai BAC1-11

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
Savage
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Ai BAC1-11

Post by Savage »

Last night I tried installing Graham Kings repaints of the BAC1-11's based at Boscombe Down. The link in the read-me doesn't work, but I found a site I thought was a working link.
However, I downloaded the BAC1-11 model at http://htaimodels.com/downloads/dwai/fs_projects/ and when I installed the repaints they didn't work, rather just showing in the menu as blank textures and not at all as Ai.
Any thoughts?
andras1
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by andras1 »

you are talking about Dee´s 1-11, right. He changed his model and the old textures were not compatible any more. I rmember it was not easy to find the old model anywhere. I´ll see whether I have the old model somewhere.
Graham King
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by Graham King »

I have PM correct model.
Graham King

Why can’t they keep the colours in the bloody paint pots and just leave them grey

www.graham-king.me.uk

Savage
Captain
Captain

Post by Savage »

That's brilliant Graham, thank you. Yes, I meant Dees's model and the one I was getting was indeed the newer one.
jaguar1
Captain
Captain

Post by jaguar1 »

Hi Savage, did you have any luck tracking down the correct BAC 1-11 model for Grahams paints? I was looking for it for a while but had given up. I sure would like to get my hands on it as I was stationed at Boscombe from 97 to 03 and my Boscombe scenery looks bare without them.

Thanks, John.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

John check your PM for the original v1 file.

Greg
jaguar1
Captain
Captain

Post by jaguar1 »

Greg, I can't thank you enough. I had been looking for this model for so long. I now have 3 Qinetiq BAC 1-11's doing circuits around EGDM. Takes me back to when I was on the Strike Attack OEU down there- best RAF days I ever had. Thanks again buddy, John.