The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

AI New Transports

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

AI New Transports

Post by miljan »

Hell,as we can see there are no models for C-27 Spartan and CASA C-295(not C-235) for AI traffic.I think,because those aircrafts are more and more presence in the world,we need models for them.Did someone started to make any on this or will make...I don't have any experience with modeling,in case that i have i would make them 8)
VIVA LA VIDA
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Re: AI New Transports

Post by bismarck »

If I remember right, there is someone who is working on Spartan, but I can't remember who and there are no news for long time.

Giorgio
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

miljan wrote:Hell,as we can see there are no models for C-27 Spartan and CASA C-295(not C-235) for AI traffic.I think,because those aircrafts are more and more presence in the world,we need models for them.Did someone started to make any on this or will make...I don't have any experience with modeling,in case that i have i would make them 8)
LOL I know someone working on the C-27 (although its being a while now) and I just recently asked him about its status. But he may tell you about it. He visits this forum from time to time.
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
james84

Post by james84 »

Spartan... but also a G222! They shouldn't be so much different...
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by KevinJarvis »

bitburgeaglekeeper wrote:
I have a C-27A (Spartan) AI model jest about finished. should post it to AVsim in early Jan.

Found this old post using the search option...... :smt006
Kevin Jarvis

sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

I pointed him already on this topic. But no post so far. :(
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
james84

Post by james84 »

As for transports... I've seen something new (and huge) on the homepage! :D