The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Custom animations for helos taking off and landing

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Re: Custom animations for helos taking off and landing

Post by nickblack423 »

renee wrote:I understand what your saying about the intellectual property of Boeing, however I was talking more about Nicks intellectual property of his design involved with the helos taking off etc. Therefore he is not infringing on any ones intellectual property. The same goes for scenery design and effects etc. By the way look at the planes that shiped with MSFS those planes are intellectual propertys of vairous aircraft companys yet their in MSFS.

It was just a suggestion to protect ones own intellectual property.
It runs around $20.00 to register ones work/works(you can register one work or a series) with the copyright office.
J.Abbott
As the "product" I produce is given away for free there is no need to copyright it.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
renee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by renee »

renee wrote:I understand you beening suspicious. If I were in your position I would be the same way. Everybody has a right to protect their own. No hard feelings toward any of you. I appreciate all of you. I do infact know what its like to have someone steel your ides and hard work. Anyway I love your models, effects, scenery etc. (realism of the whole) By the way Nick I do believe I have some of your first work (Nicks touch down effects, smoke effects etc.)
All of you are excellent at what your doing.

I will try your modeling tip etc. You will hear from me again.

J.Abbott
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

ronniegj wrote:Having said that, I like to offer an opinion to Mike. It sounds likely that you are using an integrated sound solution on your motherboard. If it has suffered any physical damage to the input, it is likely that it would be more trouble than it is worth to repair. Far easier is to purchase an inexpensive (or a very expensive if you really must) addon sound card, plug it in, reset the bios to recognize the new card instead of the integrated sound and you are on your way. Just a thought!
Well I finally got back there today and the hardware plugin is definitely damaged. So might head off and see about a new sound card. Wonder if they still make a card that will work in my old computer these days??
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log