The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

HTAI F-16 flyable?

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
sean129

HTAI F-16 flyable?

Post by sean129 »

Does anybody know how to make the HTAI F-16 flyable? I switch the sim file to make it work but when I take off it takes up the whole runway at Fresno. :? I want to make it flyable so I use it in fs recorder.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Re: HTAI F-16 flyable?

Post by MIKE JG »

You don't need to make it flyable so you can use it in recorder. Just make sure that it's "selectable" in the Recorder's advanced play menu. Fly another aircraft, a user one to make your recording, then just use the HTAI F-16 during the playback as the aircraft.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Was this the technique used for the latest "Canadian Hornets" preview video on the home page?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Yes. Just make sure you have Recorder set to record the nav lights parameter of your aircraft that you are making the recording with, this will make sure that all the preflight banners, chocks, etc. do not show up on the model in flight.

Would you guys like me to make a quick little tutorial on the process. I could just write it out with pictures, no need for an actual video.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

That would be good Mike, I've been playing with FSR and fraps for a while and never quite been able to come up with anything "juicy" enough yet....I for one would appreciate it
Pixy
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Post by Pixy »

That's a very great idea Mike. I'm dying to fly with FS Recorder, I still can't get the feeling of 'Formation Flying'
Tatit