The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
renee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon

Post by renee »

I am looking to build a fde for a AI sikorsky sea dragon. I hear Michael MacIntyrer is a expert on the subject. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
James
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon

Post by Victory103 »

Which AI model are you using? Or just the R. Kelly flyable H-53 series? I don't have it flying in my sim now due to framerates, but using the above mentioned model and the airfile from Hovercontrol.com for AI helos will work.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
renee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by renee »

Hey Dustoff thanks for the info I'll try that and see what happenes. I really want to build a custom fde for my Sikorsky Sea Dragon that I modeled. I am hoping to get intouch with Michael MacIntyre and see if he will help me with my project.

Thanks
James
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

renee wrote:Hey Dustoff thanks for the info I'll try that and see what happenes. I really want to build a custom fde for my Sikorsky Sea Dragon that I modeled. I am hoping to get intouch with Michael MacIntyre and see if he will help me with my project.

Thanks
James
James,

I'm pleased to read that you are developing a new MH-53E Sea Dragon AI model and would be happy to help you with it as time permits. I've got several other projects in the works, but I am sure I can find some time to work on an AI FDE for you.

Mike
    Mike M.
    renee
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant

Post by renee »

mikewmac wrote:
    renee wrote:Hey Dustoff thanks for the info I'll try that and see what happenes. I really want to build a custom fde for my Sikorsky Sea Dragon that I modeled. I am hoping to get intouch with Michael MacIntyre and see if he will help me with my project.

Thanks
    James
    James,

I'm pleased to read that you are developing a new MH-53E Sea Dragon AI model and would be happy to help you with it as time permits. I've got several other projects in the works, but I am sure I can find some time to work on an AI FDE for you.

Mike
    Hey Mike thanks for the responce. Just let me know what I need to do etc. I understand you have a lot of project's on your plate and I do appreciate your offering to help me. I have used the fde you made for Nicks apache and it worked fine however I could'nt adjust the static pitch etc. in the cfg, and really didn't want to use someone elses work for my project. I am also working on a Sikorsky CH -53K witch is supposed to be the replacement (2011) for the Sea Dragon.

James
    mikewmac
    MAIW Veteran
    MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

renee wrote:Hey Mike thanks for the responce. Just let me know what I need to do etc. I understand you have a lot of project's on your plate and I do appreciate your offering to help me. I have used the fde you made for Nicks apache and it worked fine however I could'nt adjust the static pitch etc. in the cfg, and really didn't want to use someone elses work for my project. I am also working on a Sikorsky CH -53K witch is supposed to be the replacement (2011) for the Sea Dragon.

James
    James,

You have a PM inbound.

Mike M.
      Mike M.
      mikewmac
      MAIW Veteran
      MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

mikewmac wrote:
      renee wrote:Hey Mike thanks for the responce. Just let me know what I need to do etc. I understand you have a lot of project's on your plate and I do appreciate your offering to help me. I have used the fde you made for Nicks apache and it worked fine however I could'nt adjust the static pitch etc. in the cfg, and really didn't want to use someone elses work for my project. I am also working on a Sikorsky CH -53K witch is supposed to be the replacement (2011) for the Sea Dragon.

James
      James,

You have a PM inbound.

Mike M.
      James,

You have another PM containing my email address inbound.

Mike M.
        Mike M.