The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Alphasim B-52 as AI

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
redtail58554

Alphasim B-52 as AI

Post by redtail58554 »

I recently had to reinstall my FS9 and all of my aircraft, scenery, etc. I had the Alphasim B-52 flying as AI for Minot AFB and Barksdale AFB. When I reinstalled the B-52 I cannot find the air file or cfg file to use it as AI. Does anyone know where the files were at in a stock install? I assume they were not in the aircraft folder itself but I don't know where they are. I must have gone through my computer several times and cannot find them. If someone has the files, would it be possible for you to email them to me?
Thanks,
Matt
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Alphasim B-52 as AI

Post by RKE »

For what it's worth, Mike Pearson uploaded a Minot AFB package to AVSIM which included a modified FDE. You could always use those, if you're unable to get the original ones.

Personally, I'm just trying to find out if it's possible to obtain the file in the first place, now that AlphaSim has shut down :|