The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

VCPMODS

Technical support for the MAIW website and forums.
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

VCPMODS

Post by shaggy22 »

Is there any chance of you guys developing a seperate area in which to download selected vcpmods? I'm missing quite a few and have to download a lot of packages just to get them in my sim which is a little tiresome and a waste of download capacity if 99.99% of a package is already in the sim. Thanks in advance.
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: VCPMODS

Post by TheFoufure »

In your FS9 directory, there is a Military AI Works subdirectory, containing all VCMOD of installed paks I think.
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

shaggy22 wrote:Is there any chance of you guys developing a seperate area in which to download selected vcpmods? I'm missing quite a few and have to download a lot of packages just to get them in my sim which is a little tiresome and a waste of download capacity if 99.99% of a package is already in the sim. Thanks in advance.
Dan,

Just PM me with a list of what you need mate, and I'll send them to you.
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

TheFoufure wrote:In your FS9 directory, there is a Military AI Works subdirectory, containing all VCMOD of installed paks I think.
There is, providing you don't delete them.
Stewart Pearson wrote:Dan,

Just PM me with a list of what you need mate, and I'll send them to you.
Will do soon. My fs has just stopped working and knowing my computer flight sim will probably need to be re-installed.
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Thanks for the help stu. I won't be needing the missing vcpmods as i've got to wipe my hard drive clean. Problems with viruses and the like.
Dan

Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

shaggy22 wrote:Thanks for the help stu. I won't be needing the missing vcpmods as i've got to wipe my hard drive clean. Problems with viruses and the like.
Okay dokey..................back to the drawing board. Been there mate and I feel your pain. :(
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RKE »

Which is why I hope *knock on wood* that I never lose my EVP file. It has some many homebrewed, 7th party, and utterly random VCPMODs, that I'd be at a loss if I had to start from scratch.

My only gripe is that Lars, the developer, (to my knowledge anyway) never gave us a patch that removes the "Don't use the Import feature" warning. It gets a bit tedious after a while, especially since the auto-update was broken many moons ago.