The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Relogin

Technical support for the MAIW website and forums.
tjwhite56
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Relogin

Post by tjwhite56 »

Over the past couple weeks I am having to re login after viewing a couple posts, and go back to the main menu. I have tried following the suggestions in an older post by someone having similar issues. I have even tried allowing all cookies and it still does it sometimes I can read 4 or 5 threads, sometimes only one. In the package support thread, topic MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW the last few posts The pictures show up sometimes, sometimes not. If I click on one it tells me not authorized, when I click the back button I have to relogin. Other times the pictures are there. Any ideas? I use Windows 7, IE9
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Re: Relogin

Post by MIKE JG »

Have you tried using a different internet browser? Sometimes the browser's security features lock things out. Win7 is notorious for it's overzealous security.

Try switching to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your browser. You won't be disappointed.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Re: Relogin

Post by CelticWarrior »

I get the same thing at work, using XP and IE6. Unfortunately there's no possibility of installing anything else.
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."