The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Downloads failing

Technical support for the MAIW website and forums.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Downloads failing

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

Tornado IDS and ECR’s, Italian AF, for FS9 (JYAI)
IDF Part 4 - Ramon Air Base

I'm unable to download these files using Firefox. They fail to complete every time.

Can anyone help please.

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: Downloads failing

Post by petebramley »

Just tried the IDS & ECR's (FS9) and it downloaded fine with no problems using Firefox.
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Umm that's very strange. I need to investigate as its only those files that have that problem from any site.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Well that's strange downloaded these files onto my tablet, they came down in seconds. Moved them onto my PC and are now installed.
John

Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

I got the reports you sent via the hangar but couldn't find anything wrong with the files. :smt102
jetpilot1980
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by jetpilot1980 »

The last time I had a similar issue to this, it turned out to be on my end.. After some research I found out windows had messed around with my wifi adapter drivers and settings (probably during one of their numerous updates) so my solution was to re-install the manufacturer ones from netgear...