The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Signature Banners

Technical support for the MAIW website and forums.
theoklahomaaviator
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Signature Banners

Post by theoklahomaaviator »

Just wondering why my signature banner never is displayed? Is it too big? It is in support of another site/organization, in which case I understand if that is not welcome here. Just let me know what the rules are and I will gladly change it if required, but I am kinda proud of it and would like it to display if possible. Thank you for you time,
Adam
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Hi Adam,
As long as it's not inappropriate we don't care what is in your signature (see mine to see how loose that is!). I would bet it's just the code you are using that won't display properly. I haven't seen a signature that has a link inside of it...you may want to see if another signature here has that and copy the formatting.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
theoklahomaaviator
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

well I think it is just the link to the banner I had been using is unobtainable for use on other forums other than the VRS forum. I substituted my VRS beta tester banner :cry: for the banner that is available to the public and it seems to be working just fine. Oh well, thanks!
-Adam

EDIT: oh wow nevermind. It was showing up, but after I wrote the post and it took me back to the thread it was shrunk. I right clicked on it and brought up the properties. the dimentions were 28X6 pixles.... :shock: Is the forum software just shrinking it too much for some reason??? I have seen other people in other posts with the same teeny tiny banner that got over shrunk too. just an idea
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.93 KiB) Viewed 374 times
theoklahomaaviator
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

OK I think I got it. I just downloaded the banner to my harddrive and uploaded it to my image hosting account and updated the banner in the profile info and so far so good.
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Good stuff.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."