The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Cannon AFB by Desmond Burrell

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Cannon AFB by Desmond Burrell

Post by MIKE JG »

Post any and all support related comments for this package in this thread. The Package Manager will look into your problem as soon as possible.

NOTE: Support for FSX users will not be offered in this thread. Instead FSX support can be had by posting questions in the MAIW Packages in FSX support thread located here.

Please note, the scenery included with this package is designed to work with the default terrain mesh in that part of New Mexico. Any third part mesh addons may cause elevation issues for this scenery set.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
puerto0711
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: Cannon AFB by Desmond Burrell

Post by puerto0711 »

I dont understand, I have using MAIW for couples years now, but I cant have this package works for me. I do not see any traffic from the package nor I can see any military parking any one can help I use Win 7/32.

Thanks
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

puerto0711 wrote:I dont understand, I have using MAIW for couples years now, but I cant have this package works for me. I do not see any traffic from the package nor I can see any military parking any one can help I use Win 7/32.

Thanks
OK have you used a utility to check for duplicate afcads for KCVS? Hopefully you will find 2 afcads, the default one and the new one. The most common cause is either that the scenery hasn't been installed or that there is another afcad higher up the priority list.

I use AFX to search but if I remember correctly Afcad will also do the job.
Steve
puerto0711
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by puerto0711 »

Firebird wrote:
puerto0711 wrote:I dont understand, I have using MAIW for couples years now, but I cant have this package works for me. I do not see any traffic from the package nor I can see any military parking any one can help I use Win 7/32.

Thanks
OK have you used a utility to check for duplicate afcads for KCVS? Hopefully you will find 2 afcads, the default one and the new one. The most common cause is either that the scenery hasn't been installed or that there is another afcad higher up the priority list.

I use AFX to search but if I remember correctly Afcad will also do the job.
No double afcads, still no see traffic at kvcs
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

How many afcads do you see? You should see 2. The default and the new MAIW one. If not then the scenery hasn't been added correctly.

For there to be no traffic there is a limited number of reasons.
A. No parking slots, default afcad only, or default afcad higher than the MAIW afcad, or the scenery is not installed correctly
B. Traffic percentage setting is too low, so the system ignores everything with a higher percentage set in the traffic file.
C. Traffic file not in a valid place.
D. Aircraft not installed correctly.

Now you having been using as for a number of years so it's likely to be one of those daft things that we all do from time to time.
So firstly, do you see the scenery? You can't possibly mistake the addon scenery from the somewhat barren default.

Also did you install manually or automatically?
Steve
swp53
Captain
Captain

Post by swp53 »

Hi,
Are you are looking at the correct place re your sentance.

"No double afcads, still no see traffic at kvcs"

Probably be better looking at KCVS

Steve
Past Beta Tester
Fire297

Post by Fire297 »

go back and reinstall. I had the same problem it was the path of the flie that was messed up. I had to manually select FS9
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

I found a mistake on one of the PC-12 paints. 09-0793 (AIG raked winglet) has the civilian registration number N96MV, but the paint has M96MV.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Maybe it's a Mexican owned aircraft..... 8)
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
chopperflyboy
Cadet
Cadet

Post by chopperflyboy »

Has some of the Hurlburt field C-130s transitioned to Cannon in the latest Cannon package?
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

chopperflyboy wrote:Has some of the Hurlburt field C-130s transitioned to Cannon in the latest Cannon package?
Yeah, the ones that had moved by the time the package was started are included in the Cannon package.