The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Swedish Hercs package by Mike Guenthner

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Swedish Hercs package by Mike Guenthner

Post by Greg »

Post any and all support related comments for this package in this thread. The Package Manager will look into your problem as soon as possible.

NOTE: Support for FSX users will not be offered in this thread. Instead FSX support can be had by posting questions in the MAIW Packages in FSX support thread located here.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Re: Swedish Hercs package by Mike Guenthner

Post by MIKE JG »

To head off some of the possible questions about this package, the scenery included for Satenas AB was made way back starting in about 2007. This was BEFORE we started using the standard MAIW scenery libraries. I have done my best to go back and eliminate as many of the library objects that might have been duplicated but there still may be some in there. Since this was made so long ago, it's not up to what I would consider my personal standards these days but going back and redoing the entire scenery was not an option given my lack of free time these days.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Swedish Hercs package by Mike Guenthner

Post by RKE »

Thanks for this package, always nice to have some military AI "hinsidan" ;)