The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Osan AB version 2 package by Desmond Burrell

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
DaleRFU
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: MSFS

Re: Osan AB version 2 package by Desmond Burrell

Post by DaleRFU »

Thanks for this one :smt003
Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by bismarck »

In the old version of Osan pack there were also WoA_HTAI_B1900D_OSAN.
Is it still flying from there or is it to be removed?

Thanks in advance, Giorgio
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Post by CelticWarrior »

Have you finished tinkering yet, can I go and download now? :lol:
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

bismarck wrote:In the old version of Osan pack there were also WoA_HTAI_B1900D_OSAN.
Is it still flying from there or is it to be removed?

Thanks in advance, Giorgio

The B1900D should be removed, they are no longer assign to Osan
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Understand the white HAS and have them showing fine during daylight, but got a crash at night, is this related to the texture?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

andrea81 wrote:
viper810 wrote:Something is wrong by me. Lot of shelters and buildings have no texture's and are white.
I'm missing some textures.
i've got the same problem, i mean...no ai traffic and a sort of scenery with shelters placed in wrong positions
This sounds like either the original package hasn't been removed properly or that you have another afcad installed that has a higher priority. Can you give us any more details?
Steve
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I just received a feedback regarding white HAS in this package. Now I know that some are intentional white, but while checking I noticed that two textures are missing nevertheless: floor.bmp and hasin.bmp. These are missing in all 8 open shelters.
Cheers,
Martin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Are these the HAS' that are being discussed.

On Google Earth it looks as if some not all are white.
Osan_Has.jpg
Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

The textures missing are not for the outside, but the interior walls and the floor of the HAS, Jim. As for the outside - some of the HAS in the package are white and some are not, so that is how it should be.
Cheers,
Martin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Thanks Martin, nice to know it's not me this time :oops:

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by campbeme »

gsnde wrote:The textures missing are not for the outside, but the interior walls and the floor of the HAS, Jim. As for the outside - some of the HAS in the package are white and some are not, so that is how it should be.
Guys are you really sure your not talking about version 1 of this package from 2006, I agree the internals were missing from that package. But I'm certain we fixed that for V2. As for the external colour that's how the author made them look so know fix will be done there as he is no longer active.

Just double check please your not looking at the V1 package first. :D
Mark
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Mark,

I have every MAIW package extracted for review, so yes, I am pretty sure :smt001

These are the textures of WOAMIL01:

"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2fa1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2hw1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2sp1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2su1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2wi1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm2.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\Brown_Metal_WallRib2.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\Doors1f.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\etad15.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\etad16.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\has1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\has3.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\hushh.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\lkln_hangarSAR3.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\osan.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\osan2.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\pattex.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\pattex_LM.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\taxi_concrete.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\taxi_Tranm.bmp"

These are the textures of Osan AB V2:

"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2fa1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2hw1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2sp1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2su1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2wi1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm2.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\Brown_Metal_WallRib2.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\Doors1f.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\etad15.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\etad16.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\has1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\has3.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\hushh.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\lkln_hangarSAR3.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\osan.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\osan2.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\pattex.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\pattex_LM.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\taxi_concrete.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\taxi_Tranm.bmp"

So the set of provided textures is identical. While the missing hasin.bmp error is quiet obvious...

...the part where floor.bmp is missing is a bit more hidden (marked red):

not all HAS are affected, btw:

It looks like the error crept from V1 to V2, Mark. Enough double-checking for me :smt002
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by campbeme »

gsnde wrote:Mark,

I have every MAIW package extracted for review, so yes, I am pretty sure :smt001

These are the textures of WOAMIL01:

"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2fa1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2hw1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2sp1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2su1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\139b2wi1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm2.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\Brown_Metal_WallRib2.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\Doors1f.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\etad15.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\etad16.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\has1.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\has3.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\hushh.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\lkln_hangarSAR3.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\osan.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\osan2.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\pattex.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\pattex_LM.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\taxi_concrete.bmp"
"..\woamil01\MAIW-Osan-AFB\addon scenery\Osan AB, ROK\Texture\taxi_Tranm.bmp"

These are the textures of Osan AB V2:

"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2fa1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2hw1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2sp1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2su1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\139b2wi1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\B-1Bnosedock_crm2.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\Brown_Metal_WallRib2.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\Doors1f.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\etad15.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\etad16.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\has1.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\has3.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\hushh.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\lkln_hangarSAR3.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\osan.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\osan2.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\pattex.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\pattex_LM.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\taxi_concrete.bmp"
"..\MAIW Osan AB V2_Desmond Burrell\Addon Scenery\MAIW Osan AB, ROK (RKSO)\Texture\taxi_Tranm.bmp"

So the set of provided textures is identical. While the missing hasin.bmp error is quiet obvious...

...the part where floor.bmp is missing is a bit more hidden (marked red):

not all HAS are affected, btw:

It looks like the error crept from V1 to V2, Mark. Enough double-checking for me :smt002
Thorough like a true German. :lol: Let me see what I can find from the development thread as I remember this Martin.
Mark
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by campbeme »

Okay so I found the missing textures, they are attached below. We will update the zip soon.
Attachments
Floor.zip
(135.94 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Mark
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Ten points from Germany :smt001
Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by SG-19 »

I also had the white HAS issue, but I don't have the MIAW Conningsby package, I use the ACG version (no offence, I just happen to live less than 500 mtrs off the southern perimeter of Conningsby and I can see my house in that scenery. I tried moving the Osan scenery bellow all my other MIAW scenery and it solve the issue for me. I assume that somewhere in my vast collection of MIAW scenery there was another conflict. Thanks Everybody for keeping the virtual sky alive. 8)
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

Today I installed the v2 package
Still a few white hangar

Any idea?
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by campbeme »

zsoltfireman wrote:Today I installed the v2 package
Still a few white hangar

Any idea?
For the last 7 years this tale has been told.

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... 880#p21880
Mark