The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Chilean Transports & Tankers Support Thread

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Chilean Transports & Tankers Support Thread

Post by Greg »

Post support related comments for this package in this thread. The Package Manager will look into your problem as soon as possible.

NOTE 1: Keep this thread clean and post ONLY support related comments here. For all other discussions about this package, please reply to the release announcement.

NOTE 2: We will only provide support for bugs in our packages, not for conflicts with other addons in a user's highly modified simulator setup.

NOTE 3: Support for FSX users will not be offered in this thread. Instead FSX community support can be had from other users by posting questions in our "Unofficial Flight Simulator X Forums".
jerel2k7
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Chilean Transports & Tankers Support Thread

Post by jerel2k7 »

Hello,

Thank you for the package.

Is it possible to use this package with payware LatinVFR SCEL? I haven't check the AFCAD2 in this scenery to see if it has MILITARY parking spots yet but know that I can't have both sceneries active at the same time.

Thanks,
Jerel
AVSIM Library Director
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

I checked my Latin VFR scenery and you need to fix the AFCAD for it. The KC-135's are not parking on the military apron and the military arpron itself needs to be fixed.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by MIKE JG »

Not sure. We designed it to make use of the default stuff that FS9 supplied.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
jerel2k7
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by jerel2k7 »

Joseph29 wrote:I checked my Latin VFR scenery and you need to fix the AFCAD for it. The KC-135's are not parking on the military apron and the military arpron itself needs to be fixed.
I'll play with the Latin VFR scenery AFCAD2 in ADE or AFX and see what I can come up with.
AVSIM Library Director
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

I know a FSX question, but I use many of R. Smith's AFD's in the sim and wanted to see besides making the AFD work for FS9, was there any other major additions to the AFD for SCEL?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by MIKE JG »

Keep meaning to say that there is a paintkit available for the KC-135E model should someone want to make some retro paints for themselves.

Let myself or Mark Walsh, MAIW username "f47420", know if you would like the paintkit. Also check with Mark first as he's already done quite a few of the older schemes for the E model.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

Victory103 wrote:I know a FSX question, but I use many of R. Smith's AFD's in the sim and wanted to see besides making the AFD work for FS9, was there any other major additions to the AFD for SCEL?
Sorry Chris,

I missed your post, I made the below changes to the AFD.

Extended the military ramp.
Added military parking.
Added basic library buildings
Added apron lights
Tweaked the civvie parking codes.

Mark
Mark
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

No prob tested his FSX version last night. No issues but he added some statics (H60/F18) that I need to remove or just swap out the package version. The FACh AI F-5's fit right in.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris