The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

AMI 46th Brigata Aerea Support Thread

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

AMI 46th Brigata Aerea Support Thread

Post by MIKE JG »

Post support related comments for this package in this thread. The Package Manager will look into your problem as soon as possible.

NOTE 1: Keep this thread clean and post ONLY support related comments here. For all other discussions about this package, please reply to the release announcement.

NOTE 2: We will only provide support for bugs in our packages, not for conflicts with other addons in a user's highly modified simulator setup.

NOTE 3: Support for FSX users will not be offered in this thread. Instead FSX community support can be had from other users by posting questions in our "Unofficial Flight Simulator X Forums".
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Re: AMI 46th Brigata Aerea Support Thread

Post by bismarck »

Just a very little glitch.
LIMF not mentioned in section two, for duplicate AFCAD.

Giorgio
Alan Robertson
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Alan Robertson »

I'm afraid that I can't get my instruments to pick up the ILS on Runway 4R at LIRP. According to the map it's set at 109.7 but that doesn't appear to work. Any ideas please? Ta in advance.
Regards,

Alan
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Mine works fine. Have you check for duplicate AFCAD?

Giorgio
james84

Post by james84 »

Alan Robertson wrote:I'm afraid that I can't get my instruments to pick up the ILS on Runway 4R at LIRP. According to the map it's set at 109.7 but that doesn't appear to work. Any ideas please? Ta in advance.
Hi Alan, I confirm it worked fine for me as well during testing. As Giorgio suggested, you should check for duplicate afcads. Also, check if the autopilot GPS switch is turned off.
Alan Robertson
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Alan Robertson »

Hi Alan, I confirm it worked fine for me as well during testing. As Giorgio suggested, you should check for duplicate afcads. Also, check if the autopilot GPS switch is turned off.
Thanks guys. Definitely no duplicate AFCADs in place and autopilot settings were ok (or were they?) I'll have another try tomorrow just to confirm that I'm not going batty and I shall hold my hand up and admit if I've been an idiot. Watch this space....... :lol:
Regards,

Alan
james84

Post by james84 »

Thanks Alan,
please let us know, if there is something wrong I'll fix it.
Regards,
Giacomo
Alan Robertson
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Alan Robertson »

Well, I cannot tell a lie; the ILS works perfectly this morning. I can only assume that, yesterday, I was distracted by either my granddaughter or the cat. The fact that neither of them were in the house at the time has got absolutely nothing to do with it. Apologies for the wild goose chase. :oops:
Regards,

Alan
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

It's OK. I have lost count of the amount of times that something starts working after I have opened my mouth.
Steve
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

It's OK. I have lost count of the amount of times that something starts working after I have opened my mouth.
:P
james84

Post by james84 »

Alan Robertson wrote:Well, I cannot tell a lie; the ILS works perfectly this morning. I can only assume that, yesterday, I was distracted by either my granddaughter or the cat. The fact that neither of them were in the house at the time has got absolutely nothing to do with it. Apologies for the wild goose chase. :oops:
No problem! Thanks!