The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Seymour Johnson AFB Version 3 Support Thread

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Seymour Johnson AFB Version 3 Support Thread

Post by MIKE JG »

Post support related comments for this package in this thread. The Package Manager will look into your problem as soon as possible.

NOTE 1: Keep this thread clean and post ONLY support related comments here. For all other discussions about this package, please reply to the release announcement.

NOTE 2: We will only provide support for bugs in our packages, not for conflicts with other addons in a user's highly modified simulator setup.

NOTE 3: Support for FSX users will not be offered in this thread. Instead FSX community support can be had from other users by posting questions in our "Unofficial Flight Simulator X Forums".

NOTE 4: Elements contained within this package, replace elements from a previous MAIW Seymour Johnson AFB AI package. Please consult the included Readme carefully to prevent file conflicts when you install this package.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: Seymour Johnson AFB Version 3 Support Thread

Post by campbeme »

Package fixed and re uploaded.
Mark
jetmax
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by jetmax »

I think I just found a small issue. Everyone of my Strike Eagles has the 333 FS patch on the CFT. I think there is an issue with the WSAI_F15E_Weapons.bmp file. When I open them in DTX Bitmap for each squadron (334, 335 and 336) and they all are for the 333 FS.

Cheers

Scott
Former Weather Flight Chief
4 Operation Support Squadron!
Silver Hawks!
Scott "Jetmax" Jones
The Virtual Air National Guard
Ask me how to join....
http://www.flyvang.org/
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

jetmax wrote:I think I just found a small issue. Everyone of my Strike Eagles has the 333 FS patch on the CFT. I think there is an issue with the WSAI_F15E_Weapons.bmp file. When I open them in DTX Bitmap for each squadron (334, 335 and 336) and they all are for the 333 FS.

Cheers

Scott
Silver Hawks!

...I was afraid of that, we'll get it sorted soon, sorry about that.
jetmax
Major
Major

Post by jetmax »

reconmercs wrote:
jetmax wrote:I think I just found a small issue. Everyone of my Strike Eagles has the 333 FS patch on the CFT. I think there is an issue with the WSAI_F15E_Weapons.bmp file. When I open them in DTX Bitmap for each squadron (334, 335 and 336) and they all are for the 333 FS.

Cheers

Scott
Silver Hawks!

Now Des... given that this one my home for 5 year, you should have known I was going to go through it with a fine tooth comb. I really like the F-4 out in front of my old office :)
Scott "Jetmax" Jones
The Virtual Air National Guard
Ask me how to join....
http://www.flyvang.org/
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

jetmax wrote:
reconmercs wrote:

Cheers

Scott
Silver Hawks!

Now Des... given that this one my home for 5 year, you should have known I was going to go through it with a fine tooth comb. I really like the F-4 out in front of my old office :)
Ha! no worries, Seymour has always been my favorite base but I guess I'm bias too :lol: We'll try to have a fixed version tomorrow sometime, I think we did manage to get all of the current schemes in the final product including the 4th OSS bird :wink:
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

An updated version with the corrected shields for all units is now available, just re-download from the link on our homepage and you should be set. Thanks for your patience :D