The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Southeast ANG package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
sprocky
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by sprocky »

Just took a closer look at the package. Looks great (as always :wink: ) but since this is a package support page I would like to let you know there is something wrong with the KBHM AFCAD. Take a look at S Parking 159: Could it be its heading is wrong? The parked a/c looks a little strange not aligned to the line. Its heading is 210 instead of 180 like the others beside it.
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

sprocky wrote:Just took a closer look at the package. Looks great (as always :wink: ) but since this is a package support page I would like to let you know there is something wrong with the KBHM AFCAD. Take a look at S Parking 159: Could it be its heading is wrong? The parked a/c looks a little strange not aligned to the line. Its heading is 210 instead of 180 like the others beside it.
Hey Jan, that wasn't an error, Dan intentionally made the afcad like that along with parking spot S 206
MikeyW
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by MikeyW »

Great package! I went over to Ft Smith and saw the F-16s (I had flightplans and skins for the squadron while they had F-16s) fighting for parking spaces with the A-10s. So those great F-16s with the hog's head are going to be replaced by those great A-10s with the Hog's head... Oh, well...
flyboy
Major
Major
Version: MSFS

Post by flyboy »

I flew into Birmingham a few days ago. The Pemco Aviation complex (the big hanger in the middle) was full of P-3C aircraft. Normally you see a lot of KC-135 or C-130s there being redone.

A little about Pemco:

Company History: Pemco Aviation Group Inc. performs a variety of aerospace-related work through its three main subsidiaries. Pemco Aeroplex, Inc., in Birmingham, Alabama, has been maintaining and modifying KC-135 tankers (in-flight refueling aircraft) and Hercules C-130 transports since the 1960s. Pemco World Air Services, Inc., in Dothan, Alabama, performs heavy maintenance for commercial clients. Pemco Engineers, in Corona, California, specializes in cargo handling systems. Military work accounts for about two-thirds of the company's business.

So when you flight plan your KC-135s, C-130s and P-3Cs send a few to Birmingham......
Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way!
msm8378
Captain
Captain

Re: Southeast ANG package by MAIW

Post by msm8378 »

Hey all...

While re-installing/re-organizing this package I noticed that there are 8 C-130H assigned to KSTJ, but no new AFCAD for parking. The MSFS Default only has 1 MIL_CARGO spot. I no longer have a copy of DB's original package, if one was in that and will work can someone please post it. Of course, i could be just over looking something as well...

Thanks,

Mat
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

hmm, I'll have to take a look but I could've sworn I had one in there, this package is on the "to update" list anyway so eventually there will be a couple changes to this package anyway :wink:
Dark655b1b
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Dark655b1b »

Hi there. I'm trying to download this package on to fs9 but having few problems. Do I need to download a program which will install this package straight away or do you have to manually install the files. I never done this before so any help will be great.sorry if this is already covered. Cheers dark..