The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

UK Hawks Part1 package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by nickblack423 »

Make sure you do all the other checks.

Duplicate AFCADs is the most common cause of AI aircraft not appearing at bases.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
John Knapp
Cadet
Cadet

Post by John Knapp »

nickblack423 wrote:Make sure you do all the other checks.

Duplicate AFCADs is the most common cause of AI aircraft not appearing at bases.

Nick
No duplicate AFCADs. I keep a database of addon airports jsut for that purpose. Time to triple check the installation.
John Knapp
Cadet
Cadet

Post by John Knapp »

John Knapp wrote:
nickblack423 wrote:Make sure you do all the other checks.

Nick
No duplicate AFCADs. I keep a database of addon airports jsut for that purpose. Time to triple check the installation.
Found the problem. The RAF Coringsby scenery from MAIW has a couple of traffic blg's in the scenery folder that are in FS9 format. Once I disable them I got the AI aircraft at all the bases. I hadn't noticed before but I was also missing all the other AI traffic (as monitored with Traffic Explorer), and that is now back to normal. Now I need to convert those traffic files and look for others I may have missed.

By the way, nice looking Hawk models. Looks good even in FSX.

John
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

John,
Thanks for the details of the cause and solution, it will be added to our experiences.
Steve