The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Italian Navy Harriers package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

OK Brian, I have checked the last flight your last saved flight and I am unable to see any reason why that would be causing the problem, not ruling it out just nothing obvious.

This leads me to the the one last place that may have it. Your fs9.cfg file. Now a look at mine shows a section called Facilities and this is it.
[FACILITIES]
COUNTRY=
STATE=
CITY=
GTL_BUTTON=6225

Now I have no idea what the gtl_button option is set to, but you will notice that mine doesn't have Country, State or City set. My guess is that yours does.
Now back up your fs9.cfg file and then take a look at yours in the text editor of your choice, or if you find it easier try using the FS9 Cfg Editor here
http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/beta.htm. If as I suspect that there are options in at least one of those fields then clear them.

Now if you are not sure you want to do this straight away, or completely confused here, delete your fs9.cfg and restart fs9. It will auto generate a new one, you can then see if the problem still exists. You can always copy the backup of the fs9.cfg file over the one you have modified or created.

Let us know how you get on.
Steve
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

OK just to update this with some info.
I think that I have finally realised what the problem is. I have asked Brian to confirm this but I believe his problem is caused by the Capa Frasca afcad having the state/province field of the afcad properties set to Sardinia.
I have just realised that FS9 thinks that Italy has no state/provinces and so the only base in Sardinia is Capa Frasca.
Steve