The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Hill AFB (KHIF)

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
HC136TH
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Hill AFB (KHIF)

Post by HC136TH »

I just installed your newly Hill AFB (KHIF), but are getting these square blocks (click thumbnails). Are we suppose to download/install any scenery objects? It looks like it's suppose to be trees (but not too sure).

Image Image
theoklahomaaviator
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by theoklahomaaviator »

I had the same problem. I removed the file "EZ_Hill Trees.bgl" from the Hill AFB (KHIF) folder in the FS9 addon scenery folder and the boxes are gone. So whatever trees that that .blg is for are missing their textures. Hope this helps,
-Adam
Trim_tab
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Trim_tab »

Yeah I have the same problem. if I remove this file" GGv3_Xtrees_lib9_0.bgl " from FS9\scenery\generic\scenery\ folder the green boxes are gone.

Anyway to get the missing tree textures? or is this GGv3_Xtrees_lib9_0.bgl not suppose to be there at all?
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Please use the established help topic for the Hill AFB package for your questions.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."