The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

USN/USMC Airliners package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

USN/USMC Airliners package by MAIW

Post by reconmercs »

please use this thread to post questions and constructive feedback about this package here.

direct link:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=125877
Felixthreeone
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Felixthreeone »

....Just an FYI...The callsign listed for the VR-52 C-9's is incorrect. They use Juliet Tango not Juliet Mike. Package is great though thank you very much!
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Just got it downloaded and about to check out. Anyone having any issues with some prior PAI packages for a few of the VR squadrons? Installed these packages years ago and forgot I had them.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Victory103 wrote:Just got it downloaded and about to check out. Anyone having any issues with some prior PAI packages for a few of the VR squadrons? Installed these packages years ago and forgot I had them.
I admit that I de-installed them before testing so its not an issue for me, plus less models in my sim now.
Steve
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

I had old AFCADs for KMGE and KNKT that came with exclude files (they were from another MAIW package). I deleted the old AFCADs and put in the new ones, but should I keep or delete the exclude files?

(this package did not come with any exclude files for KMGE or KNKT)
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Never mind, I found out the answer. :oops:
Deputydog857
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Deputydog857 »

I installed my first MAIW package last night and followed the install instructions for the voice pack. I turned my AI to 100%, loaded up FS9 and see no Military Flights (AI). Other than the installer is there something else I need to do manually?
Last edited by Deputydog857 on 26 Sep 2008, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

Deputydog857 wrote:I installed my first MAIW package last night and followed the install instructions for the voice pack. I turned my AI to 100%, loaded up FS9 and see no Milatary Flights (AI). Other than the installer is there something else I need to do manually?
after you use the installer, you should be good to go, where and what times are you trying to observe traffic.
Deputydog857
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Deputydog857 »

I've tried the morning, afternoon and evening times but only see civilian AI generated. I've tried NS Norfolk and NAS Jacksonville.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

Deputydog857 wrote:I've tried the morning, afternoon and evening times but only see civilian AI generated. I've tried NS Norfolk and NAS Jacksonville.
There is currently nothing based at NS Norfolk in the package, NAS Jacksonville only has 3 C-40s stationed there. Make sure you traffic is turned all the way up, also make sure the afcads and aircraft are actually in their proper place.
Deputydog857
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Deputydog857 »

Will do. Thank you for the info. Already have the Ai tunred up to 100% (For FSE flying). Will read up on where to check on the AFCAD files.