The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Hungarian Gripens package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

Hungarian Gripens package by MAIW

Post by btaylo24 »

Ok Guys

The Kevin Reed Gripen is UP!!! Go and see this Beauty..

Please use this thread to post questions and comments
Here is the direct link for the download:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... LID=126947

Barry
Barry
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

I don't have any problems with this package Im just letting you guys know there is scenery available for Kecskemét AFB on avsim. One is lhke_142270.zip and the other is lhke.zip. I don't have them installed so I don't know how good they are.
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by btaylo24 »

Thanks for that, will take a look....
Be nice some scenery there....
Barry
Barry
swimeye
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by swimeye »

This is awesome. The gripen looks sooo good and i am very happy to see some Swedish AI aircraft! Looking forward to more releases containing Gripen :D Thanks to all involved you have done a superior job as always.
f14driver

Post by f14driver »

Small issue with the callsign HUNGAF.
Although listed as HUNGAF in the voicepack folder the identifier gets loaded as Hungarian Air Force in Editvoicepack
This will cause an inconsistency since the package looks for the HUNGAF callsign.

Quickfix is to rename the indentifier into HUNGAF and update the voicepack in EVP.

Same applies to the INDIANAF callsign in the Indian Hawks Package.
Thisone also loads up as Indian Air Force instead of INDIANAF.
starlifterfan
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Hungarian Gripens

Post by starlifterfan »

I have the before mentioned scenery installed,I did put the MAIW AFCAD in a temp folder and used the AFCAD that came with the scenery,anyways on the ramp at LHKE I have four or five F-15E'S from Lakenheath and I spotted one Gripen,what I might do is delete the scenery and just go with the MAIW AFCAD that came with the package,the scenery is ok...,so the result for me is either to keep the scenery and the AFCAD that came with it,or delete the scenery and the AFCAD and just have the MAIW AFCAD installed,anyways....great looking Gripen and I hope this helps anybody that is looking for scenery for LHKE,...(I did find the scenery in Flightsim.com.....).....Starlifterfan
Lenny
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: Hungarian Gripens package by MAIW

Post by Lenny »

FS2004 Kecskemet VFR Scenery @ Flightsim.com

Name: lhke_vfr.zip Size: 7,522,905 Date: 10-01-2010
FS2004 Kecskemet VFR Scenery (LHKE), Hungary. Includes Kecskemet airport detailed AFCAD and 44 km2 photo area. Full autogen, vegetation, and settlement construction. The scenery does not contain specific objects. By Szabo Tamas