The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Eglin AFB package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Ford Friendly
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by Ford Friendly »

mr. bean, thanks for the info.
I haven't really begun to segregate by unit with that afcad yet. Mostly just tried to get the spacings correct.

For instance, while taking those screenshots, a C-5 came in, landed and taxiied to its spot - unfortunately not only swinging a wing through a building, but also parking inside a building. So that needs to be changed.

Anyway, it's a WIP.
mr.bean
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by mr.bean »

FF if you try to segregrate the AFCAD by unit, let me know. I know where everything goes. I live right next to Eglin.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

This is the support thread for the MAIW Eglin package.

Please respect that.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Ford Friendly
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Ford Friendly »

Sorry about the thread creep.
mr.bean
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by mr.bean »

MIKE JG wrote:This is the support thread for the MAIW Eglin package.

Please respect that.
Understood.
danatedrummer
Cadet
Cadet

ai aircraft invisible at eglin

Post by danatedrummer »

I have pretty much all of the MAIW packages installed on fsx+acceleration, and i recently noticed while flying to eglin that the aircraft are all sitting out there but the are not visible. i can scan through the views of them, but the dont physicaly show up. I also niticed that aircraft that take off from hurlburt, near eglin, turn invisible after gear up. has anyone else had this problem or know what it might be? I have already tried re-installing the packages.

Thanks
:?
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Re: ai aircraft invisible at eglin

Post by CelticWarrior »

danatedrummer wrote: I have pretty much all of the MAIW packages installed on fsx+acceleration, and i recently noticed while flying to eglin that the aircraft are all sitting out there but the are not visible. i can scan through the views of them, but the dont physicaly show up. I also niticed that aircraft that take off from hurlburt, near eglin, turn invisible after gear up. has anyone else had this problem or know what it might be? I have already tried re-installing the packages.

Thanks
:?
It's a new stealth programme the USAF are trying out - shhhhhh, it's meant to be secret :lol:
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yeah, pretty damn impressive if we could do it for real.
As for the problem I am unable to help as I don't have FSX installed. Sorry.
Steve
flyerkg
Major
Major
Version: P3D

Post by flyerkg »

I have not had that sort of problem but I have not Accelerated my FSX only up to SP2. The only issue I had is that the default Valparaiso terminal is not complete. The MAIW package has accurate parking for Continental, Delta, American airlines but the terminal was never completed by ACES and therefore the airlines I do see are parked in an open space facing each other with no gates.
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Yeah, maybe some folks with FSX and this package can help you out.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Eglin AFB package by MAIW

Post by Greg »

Biggles7 wrote:I was just wondering how is it possible to upload five pics for a single post.
Somehow I had the impression that one is allowed one pic, maybe two per post.
Could someone please clarify this point ?
There were times when I wish I had been able to upload three or four pics to make a point, or illustrate areas of a specific scenery package.
The images are not "uploaded" to the forums. He has uploaded them to an image host (in his case Photobucket) end wrapped the links in [Img] tags.

Hope this helps.
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team
Version: P3D

Re: Eglin AFB package by MAIW

Post by tango234 »

I daresay you need to turn the aircraft cast shadows on ground option off.

Hang on...a thread without the "Please use the dedicated thread for FSX support" message? What is happening?!?! Lol :D.