The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Spanish Hornets package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Thud
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: Spanish Hornets by MAIW

Post by Thud »

Sure no problem! Unfortunetaly I know the feeling :(

:wink:
"He saluted us with something fighter pilots understand, a buzz job by the boss"
Jack Broughton - Going Downtown
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Here are the updated flight plans, both flight plan file and the raw text files if you wish to compile them yourself. New version of the package is uploading now.

If you downloaded this package, before the time stamp on this post, you can either download the new version or simply download the fix here.

If you download the fix, simply install the traffic file (BGL file) into your FS9/Scenery/World/Scenery folder.
Attachments
FlightPlans_MAIW_Spanish Hornets.zip
(33.75 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
pepe06

Post by pepe06 »

Hi everyone!

I've created an afcad to use the hornets of GCLP with aerosoft scenery. No MAIW shelters or details (unless you keep some bgls i.e. trees or objects), but hornets will use shelter area for their operation. In real life, shelters are use by Ala 46 hornets only.

I don't know how to attach in the forum the file. If any is interested, send a PM.

Please give me feedback!

regards
Juan
james84

Post by james84 »

Another small mistake I found in the plans provided with the package: this aircraft, C.15-34/12-50 is based at Zaragoza (Ala 15), while it should be based at Torrejon (Ala 12). Also the name of the texture folder is wrong, as it is assigned to Ala 15
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Spain--- ... 7d645cc866
volman
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Re: Spanish Hornets package by MAIW

Post by volman »

Hello Everybody!

I'm new in the forum of this great site.

My congratulations to the Spanish Hornets Pack creators, it's a great work, with the Hercules too!!..

Nevertheless, the aircraft display perfectly in Zaragoza, Torrejón or GCLP (Gran Canaria) air bases and they don't take-off at any time. This doesn't happen with the Hercules - they work and fly very well -

Could anybody help me about this ? - (FS9 user)

Regards

Xavi
basezaragozavirtual
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Spanish Hornets package by MAIW

Post by basezaragozavirtual »

There is an error in the Torrejón scenery ( LETO) that affects to all the composition. The scenery is displaced to the south east at least half a mile! Any way to update it?

Thank you!