The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Belgian Air Force 15th Transport Wing package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
nicola46
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: Belgian Air Force 15th Transport Wing package by MAIW

Post by nicola46 »

Thanks Greg fr the reply-- I will do as advised.
I also need help with this:

I am making an AI Traffic file for Chenay, an addon airfield in France. I have managed to progess somewhat and have 3 aircraft showing and flying ...
I need some help with flight plans for the flight Plans text source file.

In fact, I need:

1st: two flight plans from A airfield to B airfield and back to A--nothing too long, and NOT weekly, but daily every 4 or 6 hours.

2nd: one similar flight plan with Touch N' Goes (TNG), daily and NOT weekly, every 4 or 6 hours, from A only and limited to A.

3rd: same as 2nd above but from A to B and back to A, if possible. NOT WEEKLY.

I am using small GA aircraft and distances of each leg must be NOT MORE than 100 miles.

If anyone can make them for me, I will be grateful. Use your own favorite area airfields, and I will change the ICAO codes and adapt them to my scenery area and Chenay.

If no. 3 above is not possible, please do 2 of the no.2 type as described above.

I have downloaded and looked at many flight flights, but the MAIW ones I looked atare too long with many legs and weekly and others I saw were also too long. In that area, if you know of an addon scenery that has some short flight plans, let me know the file name please.

Thanks in advance for any help you may give,