The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

NAS Lemoore V2 package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: NAS Lemoore V2 package by MAIW

Post by campbeme »

Joseph29 wrote:
campbeme wrote:
Joseph29 wrote:I was using ACA2005v1.6 tonight and noticed that when running "aircraft not assigned to a flightplan" 3 errors come up. They are MAIW_NBAI_FA18C_USN_NE_VFA-151_164731, MAIW_NBAI_FA18C_USN_NE_VFA-151_164896, and MAIW_NBAI_FA18C_USN_NE_VFA-151_164897. There is no flightplans for these 3 planes?

I had this package installed for a long time, I don't know how I missed these errors until now.
All explained in the Readme. There is no error.

Those 3 are aboard the Carrier off San Diego. The FP is an optional install.

Mark :D
Oh ok I remember that. I was confussed cause I thought it was just to add static aircraft (I don't like static aircraft) so I didn't install that option.
Yeah they are there to look static but they do a small flight in the middle of the night when your not supposed to look... :D There is no WET FDE for the Bugs so they do not operate from the carrier correctly. They are just eye candy for when the Lemoore aircraft do missed approaches at the carrier.

Mark
Mark
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

Biggles7 wrote:The quasi-trivial problem of the disappearing FCLP lines does nothing to detract from the spectacular panorama of F-18 Hornets parading on the concrete aprons. The NAS Lemoore and NAS Miramar (Top Gun era) are two of the most magnificent airbases in my setup. Custom-scenery does enhance any airbase when installed, however, its the sheer number of parked aircraft that packs a wallop! And to drink in the details of all the squadron insignias and liveries I make it a point to switch to Slew Mode and meander along the aprons, for a closer inspection of the unbelievable details etched on each individual plane.

This is one of those packages that deserves rounds of applause for all the MAIW contributors - including the Project Manager Mark Campbell - and all who teamed up to create this payware-grade package!!
Thankyou Biggles, much aprieciated comments. I like you you my friend, it's always nice to have a pat on the back too.

Mark :D
Mark
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Update. A new scenery library is available in the first post of this thread that will fix the elevation issues for the FCLP markings used on the runways.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log