Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
User avatar
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Posts: 3504
Joined: 13 Aug 2007, 03:35
Version: P3D
Location: KPHX

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by Victory103 » 07 Dec 2018, 00:36

MAIW NAF Astugi or MAIW Matrix Asia Region

Remove F/A-18F, VFA-102, 166888, NF-111, a/c crashed NOV18.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS

-Chris

TheFoufure
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 1320
Joined: 06 Mar 2011, 16:48
Version: FS9
Location: Belgium

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by TheFoufure » 21 Dec 2018, 11:05

MAIW Belgian Air Component 15th Air Transport Wing



After removing the C-130H CH-08 from service in DEC17,
After removing the Embraer ERJ-145LR CE-04 from service in JUN18

You can now remove the C-130H CH-10 from service (DEC18).

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 05 Jan 2019, 14:18

French Mirage 2000 Parts 1-7

Mirage 2000B n°526, EC 2/5 ile de France, a/c crashed in Aout 2014, 4th

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 05 Jan 2019, 14:53

French Mirage 2000 Parts 1-7

remove all Mirage 2000C - Orange AB, retired from service.

Mirage 2000C n°101(?) ,102,105,107, 109,118, 120, 122 123, 124 moved from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy (LFQI) to BA 115 Orange-Caritat (LFMO) and revome all 2000's from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy, disbanded.

Remove Mirage 2000B n°505, 506, 508, 509, 510, 512, 514, 515, 519, 520, 521, 522, retired from service.

moved from BA 118 Mont-de-Marsan (LFBM) to BA 115 Orange-caritat (LFMO) a Mirage 2000B n°525.

Remove all Mirage 2000N but no 2000N n°356, 301 and 369, who's are at CEV.

TheFoufure
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 1320
Joined: 06 Mar 2011, 16:48
Version: FS9
Location: Belgium

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by TheFoufure » 05 Jan 2019, 15:13

fab84000 wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:53
French Mirage 2000 Parts 1-7

remove all Mirage 2000C - Orange AB, retired from service.

Mirage 2000C n°101(?) ,102,105,107, 109,118, 120, 122 123, 124 moved from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy (LFQI) to BA 115 Orange-Caritat (LFMO) and revome all 2000's from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy, disbanded.

Remove Mirage 2000B n°505, 506, 508, 509, 510, 512, 514, 515, 519, 520, 521, 522, retired from service.

moved from BA 118 Mont-de-Marsan (LFBM) to BA 115 Orange-caritat (LFMO) a Mirage 2000B n°525.

Remove all Mirage 2000N but no 2000N n°356, 301 and 369, who's are at CEV.
In fact, French Packs need a real update, with new codes on aircrafts, with relocalisations and new FP ;-)

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 05 Jan 2019, 15:15

TheFoufure wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 15:13
fab84000 wrote:
05 Jan 2019, 14:53
French Mirage 2000 Parts 1-7

remove all Mirage 2000C - Orange AB, retired from service.

Mirage 2000C n°101(?) ,102,105,107, 109,118, 120, 122 123, 124 moved from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy (LFQI) to BA 115 Orange-Caritat (LFMO) and revome all 2000's from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy, disbanded.

Remove Mirage 2000B n°505, 506, 508, 509, 510, 512, 514, 515, 519, 520, 521, 522, retired from service.

moved from BA 118 Mont-de-Marsan (LFBM) to BA 115 Orange-caritat (LFMO) a Mirage 2000B n°525.

Remove all Mirage 2000N but no 2000N n°356, 301 and 369, who's are at CEV.
In fact, French Packs need a real update, with new codes on aircrafts, with relocalisations and new FP ;-)
Yes,and again, I put that those I know :D :D

and move Mirage 2000C n°113 and 121 from BA 103 Cambrai-Epinoy (LFQI) to BA 115 too

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 05 Jan 2019, 15:28

French Mirage 2000 Parts 1-7
and a Mirage 2000N n°334 always at CEV :D

TheFoufure
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 1320
Joined: 06 Mar 2011, 16:48
Version: FS9
Location: Belgium

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by TheFoufure » 06 Jan 2019, 11:37

Here are all the M2000B/C present now at Orange :

100 115-YF Mirage 2000C
101 115-KE Mirage 2000C
102 115-KR Mirage 2000C
104 115-KG Mirage 2000C
105 115-LJ Mirage 2000C
106 115-KL Mirage 2000C
107 115-YD Mirage 2000C
108 115-LC Mirage 2000C
109 115-YH Mirage 2000C
111 115-KF Mirage 2000C
113 115-YO Mirage 2000C
118 115-YG Mirage 2000C
120 115-KC Mirage 2000C
121 115-KN Mirage 2000C
123 115-KD Mirage 2000C
124 115-YT Mirage 2000C
523 115-KJ Mirage 2000B
524 115-OA Mirage 2000B
525 115-AM Mirage 2000B
527 115-OR Mirage 2000B
528 115-KS Mirage 2000B
529 115-OC Mirage 2000B
530 115-OL Mirage 2000B
82 115-YL Mirage 2000C
85 115-LK Mirage 2000C
96 115-KI Mirage 2000C
99 115-YB Mirage 2000C


Source : Scramble.nl

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 06 Jan 2019, 13:10

TheFoufure wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 11:37
Here are all the M2000B/C present now at Orange :

100 115-YF Mirage 2000C
101 115-KE Mirage 2000C
102 115-KR Mirage 2000C
104 115-KG Mirage 2000C
105 115-LJ Mirage 2000C
106 115-KL Mirage 2000C
107 115-YD Mirage 2000C
108 115-LC Mirage 2000C
109 115-YH Mirage 2000C
111 115-KF Mirage 2000C
113 115-YO Mirage 2000C
118 115-YG Mirage 2000C
120 115-KC Mirage 2000C
121 115-KN Mirage 2000C
123 115-KD Mirage 2000C
124 115-YT Mirage 2000C
523 115-KJ Mirage 2000B
524 115-OA Mirage 2000B
525 115-AM Mirage 2000B
527 115-OR Mirage 2000B
528 115-KS Mirage 2000B
529 115-OC Mirage 2000B
530 115-OL Mirage 2000B
82 115-YL Mirage 2000C
85 115-LK Mirage 2000C
96 115-KI Mirage 2000C
99 115-YB Mirage 2000C


Source : Scramble.nl
I live right next to the Orange base, I go there spotted regularly, the last C that I saw, between September and December 2018, are the 101, 102, 105, 107, 109, 113, 118, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 all the others 2000C are no Present at Orange AB.

100 115-YF Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB
104 115-KG Mirage 2000C - exposed to Mont de Marsan AB
106 115-KL Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB
108 115-LC Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB
111 115-KF Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB
82 115-YL Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB
85 115-LK Mirage 2000C - at Rochefort AB
96 115-KI Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB
99 115-YB Mirage 2000C - at Chateaudun AB

But all 2000B are at Orange AB
523 115-KJ
524 115-OA
525 115-AM
527 115-OR
528 115-KS
529 115-OC
530 115-OL

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 06 Jan 2019, 13:21

scramble do not necessarily update their data, Example with the 2000C 115-KG, they put it into active but while it is exposed in Mont de Marsan AB

the 2000C 101 115-KE, it seems to me that he still steals but not on

User avatar
fab84000
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 92
Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
Version: P3D
Location: France

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by fab84000 » 21 Jan 2019, 23:42

French Mirage 2000 Parts 1-7

Mirage 2000D n° 667, 3-JZ crashed in January 9th 2019

Moroccan Mirage F1EH/CH

Mirage F1EH n°159, Crashed in January 21th 2019

ahs06
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 194
Joined: 23 May 2009, 22:24
Version: P3D
Location: Western MA

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by ahs06 » 26 Mar 2019, 02:42

Remove all KC-135R's from Pease ANGB. The last KC-135R was sent to the Arizona ANG March 24th. KC-46's expected to arrive three per month starting in November. Final aircraft should be delivered in February of 2020.
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"-C Ritzer

Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Posts: 2026
Joined: 20 Sep 2006, 20:35
Version: P3D
Location: Long Island New York

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by Joseph29 » 05 Apr 2019, 23:48

Remove all F-16's from the MAIW Hill Air Force Base package. According to scramble all squadrons are now using the F-35. (The 514th Flight Test Squadron still has F-16's in the squadron)

PS: When John Young released his F-35 there was paints for the 421st Fighter Squadron

User avatar
mikewmac
Magic Mike
Magic Mike
Posts: 2344
Joined: 12 Aug 2006, 10:06
Version: P3D
Location: KBTV - Vermont

Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

Post by mikewmac » 06 Apr 2019, 21:40

Remove all the 134th FS, 158th FW, VT ANG F-16C's as the last four departed the Burlington Air National Guard Base at KBTV today as the 158th FW focuses on completing construction and training for the arrival of their F-35A's in September.

The departure ceremony was not open to the public, but I was able to watch the four fly line astern directly over my house as they departed to the northwest.
    Mike M.

    User avatar
    fab84000
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant
    Posts: 92
    Joined: 23 Nov 2013, 17:52
    Version: P3D
    Location: France

    Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

    Post by fab84000 » 02 May 2019, 20:13

    On USS Stennis in Marseille

    F-18 Familly

    166842 100 VFA-41 F-18F
    166844 101 VFA-41 F-18F
    166845 102 VFA-41 F-18F
    166846 103 VFA-41 F-18F
    166847 104 VFA-41 F-18F
    166848 105 VFA-41 F-18F
    166849 106 VFA-41 F-18F
    166850 107 VFA-41 F-18F
    166851 110 VFA-41 F-18F
    166981 111 VFA-41 F-18F
    166853 112 VFA-41 F-18F
    166854 113 VFA-41 F-18F
    168927 200 VFA-14 F-18E
    168926 201* VFA-14 F-18E
    168905 202 VFA-14 F-18E
    168868 203 VFA-14 F-18E
    168865 204 VFA-14 F-18E
    168915 205 VFA-14 F-18E
    168917 206 VFA-14 F-18E
    168481 210 VFA-14 F-18E
    168482 211 VFA-14 F-18E
    168483 212 VFA-14 F-18E
    168484 213 VFA-14 F-18E
    168468 214 VFA-14 F-18E
    168867 300 VFA-97 F-18E
    168866 301 VFA-97 F-18E
    168869 302 VFA-97 F-18E
    168870 303 VFA-97 F-18E
    168871 304 VFA-97 F-18E
    168872 305 VFA-97 F-18E
    168873 306 VFA-97 F-18E
    168874 307* VFA-97 F-18E
    168875 310 VFA-97 F-18E
    168876 311 VFA-97 F-18E
    168471 400* VFA-151 F-18E
    168480 401 VFA-151 F-18E
    168472 402 VFA-151 F-18E
    168473 403 VFA-151 F-18E
    168475 405* VFA-151 F-18E
    168476 406 VFA-151 F-18E
    168477 407 VFA-151 F-18E
    168478 410* VFA-151 F-18E
    168479 411 VFA-151 F-18E
    166828 412 VFA-151 F-18E
    168376 500 VAQ-133 EA-18G
    168254 501 VAQ-133 EA-18G
    168378 502 VAQ-133 EA-18G
    168379 503 VAQ-133 EA-18G
    168380 504 VAQ-133 EA-18G

    E-2C
    165814 600* VAW-117 E-2C
    165820 601 VAW-117 E-2C
    165824 602 VAW-117 E-2C
    165823 603 VAW-117 E-2C

    MH-60
    168574 610 HSC-14 MH-60S
    168567 611* HSC-14 MH-60S
    168555 612 HSC-14 MH-60S
    168557 613 HSC-14 MH-60S
    168553 614 HSC-14 MH-60S
    168559 617 HSC-14 MH-60S
    168171 700 HSM-75 MH-60R
    168169 701 HSM-75 MH-60R
    169174 703 HSM-75 MH-60R
    168176 706* HSM-75 MH-60R
    168172 707* HSM-75 MH-60R

    User avatar
    Kulbit
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant
    Posts: 82
    Joined: 29 Nov 2011, 16:57
    Version: P3D
    Location: Verona - Italy

    Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

    Post by Kulbit » 02 Jun 2019, 22:35

    The 56th RQS with its five HH-60G Pave Hawks helicopters and its teams of PJ (Pararescue Jumpers) of the USAFE has definitely moved to the Aviano air basein Italy within the 31st Fighter Wing, coming from the Lakenheath air base in the United Kingdom. On June 14, 2018 the HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopters of the 56th RQS and the Pararescuemen of the 57th RQS carried out the first launch in the Italian skies, with the transfer completed.
    The Blackhawks now have the "AV" id instead the old "LN" (needs a change on the repaints)

    TheFoufure
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Posts: 1320
    Joined: 06 Mar 2011, 16:48
    Version: FS9
    Location: Belgium

    Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

    Post by TheFoufure » 02 Jul 2019, 07:01

    Belgian Air Force 15th Transport Wing

    In this pack, you can remove the only Falcon 900. (CD-01)

    Belgian Air Component have retired this aircraft after 25 years of services and 16199 flying hours.

    Joseph29
    Colonel
    Colonel
    Posts: 2026
    Joined: 20 Sep 2006, 20:35
    Version: P3D
    Location: Long Island New York

    Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

    Post by Joseph29 » 15 Jul 2019, 00:04

    According to Scramble the 1-183rd Aviation Brigade based at Boise switched from AH-6H Apache's to Blackhawk helicopters.

    Joseph29
    Colonel
    Colonel
    Posts: 2026
    Joined: 20 Sep 2006, 20:35
    Version: P3D
    Location: Long Island New York

    Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

    Post by Joseph29 » 22 Jul 2019, 10:46

    Scramble says that the UAE replaced it's Hawks with PC-21's.

    Joseph29
    Colonel
    Colonel
    Posts: 2026
    Joined: 20 Sep 2006, 20:35
    Version: P3D
    Location: Long Island New York

    Re: Real World Changes to MAIW packages

    Post by Joseph29 » 11 Aug 2019, 07:43

    From the East Coast ANG Package

    Earlier this year the 102nd RQS have upgraded from the HC-130P/N Combat King I to the HC-130J Combat King II aircraft.

    https://defence-blog.com/news/new-york- ... ng-ii.html

    The 102nd RQS is local for me. I sometimes see their Hercules doing touch and goes at KISP. I haven't seen the new aircraft yet, so it will be a treat for me to see them.

    Post Reply