The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

OWLSNEST ???

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
kenlivia
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

OWLSNEST ???

Post by kenlivia »

Hello Sirs,
For some months now ,i find i cannot get into the OWLSNEST SITE, via the MAIW Link or any of my browsers, OE, Google Chrome or Mozilla ? Always being redirected to OWLSNEST.EU.DE which is not apparently operational. Has the site gone offline or changed its name please ? many thanks. Ken in Ro.
Sluffer77
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Re: OWLSNEST ???

Post by Sluffer77 »

Still very much active Ken :)

http://www.owlsnest.eu/maiw.php
A sense of humour must be maintained at all times.

Gaz
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Hello Ken,

I am very much interested in this. I changed the provider half a year ago to a very competent, service oriented US based provider. The only issue I have is that I have come to realize that a - undisclosed - bunch of countries are blocked by default. I was told that this is common practice with many US based providers. Can you please tell me where you are coming from?
Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by kenlivia »

hello Martin Sir, i now live in Romania- up to about 9 months or so, had no trouble what so ever in finding the owlsnest, either direct via the browser in use or via the MAIW link. Will give the address as given a try with the address ending, / maiw.php which i have not been using. Just maybe if the provider is in the USA, Romania may be being blocked out, up to Eu integration, many usa sites would not entertain ro and there are a few who are still behind the times. Many thanks.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Hello Ken,

Thank you vey much for the feedback. This is even worse than I thought. I apologize for your trouble and will start to find a solution for this issue.
It was beyond my imagination that countries could be possibly be blocked per default - I never checked that when selecting my new provider. :cry:
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Ken and all others interested - I will progress this issue in the dedicated thread here....
Cheers,
Martin