The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Older flyable planes and Windows 7

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Older flyable planes and Windows 7

Post by Joseph29 »

I have a couple of older flyable planes that I have not installed on my Windows 7 computer. One specific one is the Aerosoft Seahawk/Jayhawk. I have had this helicopter for a long time and I want to install it again but I can't find my password for it (I don't remember where I bought it from). If I buy this helicopter again will it install on my Windows 7 computer?

I am a little weary about buying it again because I have had no luck installing the Captain Sim C-130 on my Windows 7 computerand I don't want to waste my money on another Seahawk/Jayhawk copy if it will not install.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Older flyable planes and Windows 7

Post by Victory103 »

You are installing as "Admin" correct? Have both FSX versions of these models in my Win7 and no issues. On the Hawks, I would check on the Aerosoft site, there are only a few distributors that carry their products, should be able to narrow it down.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Yes I am the admin of this computer. For the Herc I get a error message when I try to install it (I use FS9). I forget what the error message was because this was like two months ago. All Captain Sim told me was the Herc was a Windows XP plane.

For Aerosoft, do you have the Seahawk/Jayhawk installed on Windows 7?
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

I do, but this is for FSX. When I bought this new laptop it came with 7, but I purchased it to run FSX, so never installed FS9.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Well I got my activation code from Aerosoft, but unfortunately it don't seem to work with Windows 7. After I put in my activation code and click install I get a error and it asks me for my code again.