The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

FS 2004 ADD ONS

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
plumber
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

FS 2004 ADD ONS

Post by plumber »

Gents, My PC has at last given up the ghost, and due to my personal circumstances i do not fancy putting myself through reloading all my FS add ons again, therefore if anyone has interest, i am listing below what i have available for disposal.

FS2004 X 2
Just Flight Mosquito
Tornado
2004 & 2005 Traffic
5 X Sets of British Airports
FS Sim EurofighterV2
FS Terrain
Flight Environment
Ground Environment

Royal Airforce Tangmere Collection(from the Tangmere Museum)

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all those involved in running this website in particular those ultra skilled persons whom have produced such fantastic add ons, which have enabled me to relive my RAF 32 yr career on screen. Special thanks to JY who produced those aircraft of the 1950's and 60's .
I will still monitor the site via my MAC as it still remains of interest.
All the best
Plumber
merlin101
Major
Major

Re: FS 2004 ADD ONS

Post by merlin101 »

pm sent!
Dave
SeanG
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by SeanG »

plumber wrote: 30 May 2021, 13:53 Gents, My PC has at last given up the ghost, and due to my personal circumstances i do not fancy putting myself through reloading all my FS add ons again
<snip>
I would like to take the opportunity to thank all those involved in running this website in particular those ultra skilled persons whom have produced such fantastic add ons, which have enabled me to relive my RAF 32 yr career on screen. Special thanks to JY who produced those aircraft of the 1950's and 60's .
I will still monitor the site via my MAC as it still remains of interest.
All the best
Plumber
How would you feel about someone helping you get a working FS 2004 up and running again? I just hate seeing good people leaving due to hardware faults :(

SeanG
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Sean, cheers but I am afraid that I gave the decision a lot of thought but due to health problems the stress of going through all that again would possibly give me another heart attack. Would like a few more years on the clock before I pop my clogs.
Thanks for the thought.
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk