The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

An Excellent Movie!

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
Calvin Gwin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

An Excellent Movie!

Post by Calvin Gwin »

I received 16 Right for Christmas today and it is such a great documentary! The overall content was very interesting, with about 50% being about the history of Van Nuys airport in the San Fernando California valley.(LA for anybody not familier with California) Along with the history it talks about the benifits of General Aviation, the idiots who complain about them (I think that if you move into an area with an established airport you have NO RIGHT to complain! I couldnt stand hearing about people petitioning for Van Nuys closing when the airport has been around since 1928!) and the glory of aviation. It had absolutly fantastic sequences of aircraft in flight with very inspiring music.
Even if you dont feel like buying it you MUST see this documentary if you have in interest in General Aviation. And if you are a pilot whose airport frequently gets complaints I suggest sitting the complainers down and showing them 16 Right!
Aren't you a little fat to be a Stormtrooper?
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by reconmercs »

indeed, I got this last year, definately an amazing movie and a MUST HAVE for any aviation enthusiast